7.17.2012

.Women's rally at church.

Well, since I've got to catch this blog up to date, I may as well tell you that j and I made the difficult decision to leave our church. After 10 years, him serving as a trustee on the board and me on staff, we felt God was leading us elsewhere. I won't go into the whys and how's that lead us to this decision, but it was a very, very difficult one to make. Fast forward three months. We've been going to an amazing church, the kids LOVE it, and are excited to go. They have a ton of activities for everyone. This Friday was one of their 4 women's rally's. The speaker was nancy alcorn--- I love her--- anyway, I've been to jra's women's rally's before, but this was the first time I took lauryn with me. We had so much fun. We went with my partner Lori and her oldest daughter, Alex. I'm so at peace with our decision to leave the only church home we've known for 10 years. And I'm excited to see what God has in store for us at this new church home.

No comments: