7.18.2012

.priss is growing up.


here lately, every time i look at lauryn i'm shocked by what i see. in my mind, she's my baby girl, so when i see this beautiful, bright young lady looking back at me, it takes me back. when she was a baby, i used to dream about what it would be like for her to be on the brink of being a teenager. it seemed so far away, that it never seemed real. and now it is slapping me in the face. she's 12. TWELVE. she's counting down the days till she turns 13. it makes me cringe. anyway~ i'm going off subject. up until this year, lauryn hasn't gotten a "real" haircut. i've always cut it, and it's always been a long, blunt cut. apparently, that is no longer acceptable. so we made her an appointment.

i have to admit, while the thought of her growing up doesn't exactly make me giddy, her new hair style is adorable on her. even if it does make her look a little bit older. ;) she loves it {says it makes her look at least 13}, and if i'm honest, i love it too.





No comments: