7.01.2012

.hello, old friend.

well, once again, i've dropped the ball on my sweet, lovely little blog. there have been so many changes in my life the last two years, that i toyed with the thought of just starting a new blog, and letting this one go. but then i looked back at all my old posts and got all nostalgic and sentimental. ;) when i decided to keep this blog going, the first thing i knew i needed to do was change the name. something that was more fitting to ME, and who i am. when i first started this blog "love,millajane," i didn't have a website for my little photography business, and this was the only way to showcase my pictures. milla jane has grown a *little* bit, and i'm now having my second website designed, a pro photography blog designed, and i have also brought in a partner! milla jane has been such a blessing to me, and it excites me to see how much it's grown~ especially since up until two years ago, it was only a "hobby." now that milla jane has it's own stuff going on, this blog can be all MINE. to talk about my life, my kids, my favorites {books, decorating, make up, running, etc}.

i could go on and on, filling you in on all the details of what's been happening, but i'd rather not put you to sleep on my first post back. ;) instead, for those few of you who miraculously still have me on your feed, thank you. it feels so good to be back, and for good. :) xo

No comments: