6.29.2009

tickled pink~

"tickled pink": to be delighted. this is one of my favorite phrases, along with "in the pink" which means "a state of well being and healthy"...what is it about pink that can brighten up my day in an instant? i have not a clue, but these pictures below sure do it for me! enjoy! happy monday girls!

love the hat and glasses!

i would totally wear this!

and this, well, this is just total eye candy!



and this is lovely.




i would totally be friends with her. ;)





LOVE.





DOUBLE LOVE.







this just makes me happy.








and this, well, i just love audrey hepburn. classic.










so cute.









i thought this was super cute. dr. suess-ish.




















































6 comments:

Iva Messy said...

PINK! I love PINK!! My favorite color!!

RCaitlin said...

Love the Revlon add and I LOVE Audrey Hepburn :).

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

HAPPY MONDAY to you too! :) Love all of these pictures, some of them make me want to go to the east coast!

Unknown said...

The Revlon ad is fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

how fun are those pictures? pink will always be my favorite color!

Brown Girl said...

I'm with you, I love love love pink!!!