6.25.2009

strawberry soup, a staple in our house during the hotness of summer~




you'll have to forgive the tiny picture, i took this off another page of mine because it seems that i deleted the file that it was originally in, but~

if you've never tried strawberry soup, you've been missing out! it's a staple in our house pretty much year round, but we make it a whole lot more during the summer months.

alrighty, here's whatcha do:

in a blender:

1 pkg FROZEN strawberries

1C half & half

1C sour cream

1/2C sugar

puree, pour into bowls and enjoy with a dollop of cool whip on top, or store in fridge till your ready! FYI~ i usually double the recipe and it's gone in no time!

12 comments:

Summer Athena said...

looks tasty!

Rita said...

i made it today to bring to work and it was A HUGE HIT!!!!

Kristen said...

I LOVE strawberries! That sounds so good! I think I'm going to have to try it.

Wearing Mascara said...

Ooo that looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

Just found your adorable blog and wanted to say hello!

RCaitlin said...

That looks so wonderful! I am obsessed with strawberries. I can't wait to try it!

Brown Girl said...

I have never heard of that but I definitely want to try it. I love strawberries!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

yes, I've read all of them, and I love them! I have yet to see the movie though

Anonymous said...

oooo.... sounds so yummy! can't wait to try!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I must say... that sounds delicious! I might have to try it!

Brett Alexandra said...

OMG!! I am trying this the minute I get back to TX. What brand of frozen strawberries do you use? I usually get the frozen bags they have at walmart.

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this, but it sounds absolutely deicious!!