6.10.2009

i feel spunky with an extra side of sass.

today i feel a bit spunky. well, a LOT spunky. i need to watch my attitude and make sure the filter between my brain and my mouth is ON and set on high alert because on days like this, i can blurt out some real doozies. we have so much to do today...i'm hoping to get it all done. next monday we leave to visit my bff who just moved from australia {and is in oklahoma city for a couple weeks} then is on her way to the american embassy in south africa where she and her husband will live for the next 4 years. i'm BEYOND excited to get to see her, since this is the FIRST time in 9 years that we've been able to meet up! {we were both pregnant with our first child when her hubby landed a fantastic job that took them away. anyway, i can't wait to see her face in person, and for our kids to {finally} get to play together!! happy wednesday girls!

3 comments:

Iva Messy said...

I LOVE old friends!! Its such an amazing feeling to get to be with them!! I hope you two have an amazing time! How exciting of a live does she live!! TOTALLY cool!!

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous time!!! I'm so excited for you just from reading the post! You're a wonderful friend to all around you!!!!!!!!!!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Thank you so much for becoming a follower of my blog! I left a tag for you! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!