6.03.2009

moody wednesday

as a way to procrastinate leaving the house even more on dreaded wednesdays, i've decided to start "moody wednesday". colors and items will be based upon what kind of mood i wake up in. today i'm pretty calm which is a nice change of pace since this week started off so stinky thanks to *j* being involved in a really bad wreck...he's okay, but his truck isn't...seems as though loaded down dump trucks can do a lot of damage to even the biggest of dodge duallys...lol. have a great day all!

6 comments:

Iva Messy said...

UGH! so sorry about the truck....glad he is ok though!!!


I'm looking forward the Moody Wednesdays now :)

Iva Messy said...

ummmm so your latest and greatest comment....yea...allllll good questions! LOL I'm sorry I don't have the answers LOL

Wearing Mascara said...

Haha I think this is a great idea!

Unknown said...

HI! First all I can say is your blog is so cute!! I love it :) I found it through Iva and I wanted to say hi. I love finding other Christian bloggers and just getting to meet more fellow bloggers! I hope everything truns out okay with your hubby and his truck! I look forward to reading more of you blog.

Check mine out at joshleyreno.blogspot.com :)

said...

love your blog header :)

In This Wonderful Life said...

beautiful things! love this idea! i really need to do a polyvore!