5.28.2009

the "lovely blog" award...



i'm so giddy that i've recieved this from lauren at the neaves nest! (she and her blog are a-dor-ab-le, you must go check it out)

it's my first blog award, and i'm excited to pass it off to 10 blogs i've recently discovered!

here's what you do: accept the award and post it on your blog along with the link to who gave the award to you.

then pick 10 newly discovered blogs and list them. contact them to let them know about the award.

i've chosen these lovely blogs:

brown eyed girl and her beau

drew and ashley

life @ the white house (she also recieved this, but i love her blog)

running in stilettos

paisley and pearls

iva messy

love and marriage

the lajeunesse family

20 times a lady

b is for brown

i love all the blogs i follow, but these are among the newest ones i've found. you need to check them out along with laurens. they're all fabulous! thank you lauren!

6 comments:

Darci White said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I love your blog too - definitely one of my favorites!

And I think it's so funny how a lot of your favorites are my other favorites - I read a lot of these girls blogs and am "bloggie friends" w/ them!

Iva Messy said...

OMG! wow thank you soo much! I truly appreciate it! I really enjoy all blog friends! Its so much fun!

Paisley & Pearls said...

Thank you! :)

In This Wonderful Life said...

Love your blog!! Congrats on the award!

Liz said...

Thanks, lady! :)

Jennifer said...

Yay!!!!! Thank you!

And regarding my post, I'm glad to see I'm not alone in putting my husband first!