5.20.2009

*excuse me while i wipe the drool off my chin*

okay, sooo, while perusing this website, i found these...first up is my vision for our new dressing room. only with dark cabinets. LOVE the chandelier! makes me want to play dress up.
and this. well this is nicky hiltons breakfast nook. i'm hoping for something like this in my craft room...love the wallpaper!

* the colors in this room make me happy.


you might recognize this from the movie "the holiday". i'm OBSESSED with this house. our home was designed with this house in mind. even the floors.



if i had to have an office it would look like this. notice the "tree" painted on the wall in a darker blue. i'm in love.




and again..."the holiday" house. the color scheme is what i'm doing throughout our home. so relaxing.





look at those lamps! i could so live here.






the touches of turqouise. love it. kinda feelin' that wallpaper too...







the pillows. i. need.







again, 'the holiday". the color scheme. love. only our bedding will be all white.










you didn't see this room in the movie, but this is also from "the holiday". i fell in love with the beamed ceilings.









and again. "the holiday" i can't help it. they had the BEST set designer EVER.












the back of the house. i just put this one up because i love the pool. more eye candy of a different kind later~ we're off to run errands! have you read the new jennifer weiner book? i can't hardly put it down!












2 comments:

Darci White said...

You were right! We do have a lot in common!

Love all of these......and I think the splashes of color are perfect (that way you can quickly change up the look too by replacing those few colors w/another shade).

I WANT that dressing room and wouldn't mind those pink chairs either!

Great finds! Your house is going to be a.w.e.s.o.m.e!!

Mindy said...

WOW! I can't wait to see your new house :) (guess I should meet you first though) lol. Anyhow, I do love the color schemes, very relazing and happy! I LOVE the bathtub in that room, and that dressing room...unbelievable! I like that movie The Holiday but never noticed the decor, so I will have to watch it agian and take notice :)
Great taste all the way around...I would not mind having that pool either! hehehe