5.08.2013

What's in my Bag?!

Well, J is on a fly fishing trip, and it's late.  Im tired, but I cant sleep--- so I thought it would be fun to give you a glimpse into the bag that carries my life. Plus, I was a little curious as to what was in there myself, since I hadn't cleaned it out in a while. ;). I gave my bag the nickname "carpetbag" {as in Mary Poppins}, since it doesn't look that all that HUGE from the outside, but man, I sure pack a LOT in it, and always seem to have room for more.







Okay, so here's all the contents laid out~



My COACH pill box.  I've had this for YEARS, and it still looks brand new.  It's really a contact case, but I don't wear contacts, and when I saw it, I thought it would be perfect for different medicines I want handy.  {Advil & Cranberry pills are a must for me to have on hand}.

Next is my cosmetic bag.  The one that was just in my "favorites" post...  it's a gorgeous rose gold, and like I said before, it holds a LOT.

Okay, I've been debating on whether or not to list out everything I carry in my cosmetic bag, I think I should, so if you're not interested in knowing, go ahead and keep scrolling... ;)

From the TOP LEFT: 
1. a pretty hair band~ always a necessity 
2. Christian Dior lip balm {also featured in my favorites in my last post 
3.  Marc Jacobs "Daisy"  roller ball perfume.  I have used this perfume for about two years, and have the full size, but I like having this one for on-the-go touch ups.  
4.  Boscia green tea blotting papers.  I have oily skin, so I can't leave home without these. 
5.  Mac lip pencil in "Oak" 
6.  NYX glossy brown eyeliner 
7.  Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in "medium plus"  I use this for touchups only.  I really like it, it's buildable, and doesn't cake up on my existing make up.
8.  Mac lipstick in "HUE" 
9.  Mac lipstick in "PLINK" 
10.  Chanel rouge coco shine lipstick in #41"canotier" 
11.  Dior addict lipstick in #253 
12.  Dior addict lipstick in #178 
13.  Chanel lipgloss in #159 
14.  Chanel lipgloss in #87 
15.  Mac pro longwear lipglass in "BOUNDLESSLY BEIGE" 
16.  Mac cremesheen glass in "PAPER LANTERN" 
17.  Tarte amazonian clay 12 hour blush in "EXPOSED" {this is my ALL TIME favorite blush~ LOVE} 
18.  blush brush for on the go~ from bare minerals 
19.  Dior addict gloss in #553 
20.  Dior ultra gloss reflect in #257 
21.  Dior addict gloss in #343 
22.  Dior addict gloss in #013 
23.  NYX mega shine lip gloss in "SALSA" 
24.  NYX ultra shine lip gloss in "BABY ROSE" 
25.  Chanel rouge allure lip gloss in #56 "IMAGINAIRE"

PHEW.  DONE.  if you're familiar with any or all of these, you'll notice that they are all pretty much nudes or pinky-peach colors.  I'm not a fan of bright lips, they have to be done well, and worn correctly, or else they look all wrong.  Plus, I usually do a smokey eye, or tons of eyeliner, so my lips need to be "quiet"  pretty, but "quiet"... ;) 

My ipad.  I love this little guy.  I bought the Calvin Klein case for it at Marshalls, I think?  Or TJ Maxx... one of the two.

If i'm not carrying my NOOK around with me, I've got a book stashed in my bag.  Today, it's Gatsby.  I know, I know, I could just get all my books on my ipad, but I love my NOOK.  I like the "e-ink"...

My wallet.  Seriously need a new one~ I bought this one at Saks in St. Louis YEARS ago~  I'm planning on getting a new LV one... ;)

Seriously LOVE this lotion~ it's the only thing that works on my dry, itchy skin.  It's really hard to find around here, but you who live in bigger cities shouldn't have a problem locating it. 

Last, but certainly not least, anti-bacterial gel... who doesn't have one of these in their purse?!   I switched mine out to the "mango paradise" since I'm sooo ready for summer.


Well, that's it.  Everything I carry around.  It's heavy, but I figure it's like an extra work out for my arms, right?!?!

No comments: