8.08.2012

.*FaLL* has come to bath & bodyworks.

Eeeekkk! So, I've been pretty much stalking the Bath & Body Works website for the past couple weeks, waiting for them to come out with the scents for Autumn. I LOVED the summer scents they came out with this year, but thanks to the crazy HOT temps this summer, that made enjoying summer days pretty darn near impossible, and in turn, made me very excited to just get past this season, and move into the next one. A *cooler* one. Pardon the ridiculously dumb pun. ;)

I'm so excited to stock up on the candles & oils. *LOVE* the oils. They are my favorite~ I have them burning in several areas of the house, because they put off so much more scent than the candles {and I use the 3-wick ones}. But that doesn't stop me from buying the candles, and having them burn everywhere. Just makes it feel cozier... ;)

In other news, school starts next week, and I haven't even begun school shopping for the kids, which means I'll be frantically running from store to store over the next few days... and somehow, I'll manage to sneak into Bath & Body Works... you know that whole "one for you, one for me" thing? Yep. So following that rule of shopping. :)





No comments: