2.03.2010

~saturday with amber~

this past saturday, i took my nieces senior pictures! it was a whirlwind of a weekend, starting off with a snow storm of sorts, a great birthday dinner, {i'm now 34, and LOVING it!}, my niece coming over saturday morning to have me give her a mini-makeover for her pictures, then her and i ventured out in the snow, all around town taking some really fun pics! i haven't gone through all of them yet {there's a LOT}, and i've had to split my time between her pictures and the wedding that i just shot on sunday. anyway, as i was shooting amber, i kept thinking how it was just yesterday that she was 6 years old and in my wedding... *sniff, sniff* unbelievable now, that she's graduating, has a boyfriend and is excited for college. we spent the entire day taking pictures, it was a blast! she is incredibly photogenic, and she's up for any of my hairbrained ideas... ;) we went out for a late lunch, where she was explaining her thoughts on what college she wants to go to and why {she's already been accepted into the major colleges here, but she's waiting on another} and i started seeing her as not a kid anymore. kinda sad, but~ she'll always be my amber bamber! ;) love you amber!







3 comments:

Summer Athena said...

gorgeous!

Jennifer said...

those pictures are absolutely amazing. She is gorgeous and you captured it so well! And I'm pretty sure I'll just die when my sweet nephews are talking about college. I really need a pill that keeps them my babies forever....

Iva Messy said...

she is beautiful!!! WOW!! they came out great! I love each one...but there is something so special about the 4th one!!