2.27.2010

a few etsy favorites~



i've been collecting these for a year now. stepanka is an incredible artist, and her work is amazing.
pink cloud- small  porcelain wall pillow

porcelain pillows by stepanka

only you know -  porcelain wall pillow


this is the look i'm going for... needless to say, i'm still adding to my collection...
only you know -  porcelain wall pillow


here's a tiny woodland terrarium toadstool ring from woodlandbelle.
Tiny Woodland Terrarium Toadstool Mushroom and Butterfly Ring



i am a bookworm print from vol25
i am a bookworm- new for august



you are my sunshine print from thewheatfield
13 x 19 You Are My Sunshine


come float in my pond necklace by blockpartypress
Come Float in My Pond Necklace


my block necklace, by blockpartypress
My Block Necklace







1 comment:

Iva Messy said...

omg that ring is so cute!!