8.19.2009

moody wednesday is no longer...

since wednesday is no longer dreaded for me, i've decided to stop moody wednesday and rename it "favorite things". just lists of useless information on what i'm interested in at the moment... so, her ya go, my first "favorite things" polyvore! and i know it won't take any pointing out that i'm a simple dresser... fru fru clothes and patterns, especially large ones, tend to swallow me up since i'm so petite (5'2 1/2", and yes, the 1/2 counts!). these are all things i'm looking forward to buying this season. and again, yes, i usually stick with the same colors... i love color, but i'd rather stay with muted and use color on my shoes, handbags and jewlery...

2 comments:

brooke said...

oh my GOODNESS!!! look at all of this fun stuff!! i would not mind if a box showed up at my door with everyone of these items in it!!! yey for favorite things wednesday!!

and yes i am thinking we may have to start some kind of jr.badgers...hahaha!!! oh my too much fun with all you blog friend galpals!!!

Iva Messy said...

ohhh these are awesome! I so glad Wednesday are not dreaded days any more!! that is fabulous! these are great! I spy some great favorites in there!! :) ...and yes the 1/2 totally counts! :)