8.21.2009

him. me. roadtrip.




i am so excited. in 2 weeks i will have that handsome man above in a car with me for a whole week! ha, ha! i will turn off his cell phone, turn down the radio and talk to him about anything that comes to mind. he will be trapped on the open road. he can't go piddle with anything, take a nap, or go to work. he will be MINE. all mine! (well, mine and the 2 monkeys that will be in the back seat).

we're going up to wisconsin to visit part of his family, then over to iowa for his grandfathers memorial, and THEN off to somewhere else to spend some quality time just the four of us. i'm beyond excited. i have visions of chicago museums and aquariums, walking around navy pier. or how about the mall of america? all those shops... the rainforest cafe, saks 5th ave, and tiffanys... i've got it all planned in my head... of course hubster bursts my la la land by phoning me and telling me HIS ideas of family time... 4 wheeling through the national parks and hiking... ummm, is it near saks???

4 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

SO fun... I love roadtrips... you two are adorable!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time and soak it all up!

Brett Alexandra said...

awww, have fun! enjoy:)

Unknown said...

So.much.fun!! I hope y'all have an amazing time!