7.30.2009

MIA


wow.  it's been a whirlwind the last 3 weeks.  in a nutshell we've: 

1. had j's little bro stay with us for 3 weeks
2. had family visit from wisconsin
3. went to texas/oklahoma for a concert (picture up top) ;)
4. went to northern missouri for a wedding
5. got the cutest little puppy we've named "raven"
6. had a great photoshoot with an adorable childrens clothing line
7. had one of our work trucks broke into
8. got some really upsetting news...i can't talk about it, but it's very serious and not good.
9. had friends come up for a few days to stay at the lake
10. shown the lake house to potential buyers

those are the main headlines of the past 3 weeks...i promise you i'll be back in full swing next week.  i just need the rest of this week to breathe.  i've missed you girls, i can't wait to get back into my blogging routine!

5 comments:

Girl Meets Beau said...

You two are adorable!! Love that pic :)

I'm sorry to hear about your sad news. I'll send prayers your way.

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Oh man... you have been so busy! The picture of you two is great... hope everything is okay, girl!

Brett Alexandra said...

I'm sorry about your upsetting news. I feel like that is how my last 3 weeks have been too. Congrats on the new pup!

That's What She Said said...

busy busy. Hope everything works out for ya!

http://mika-thatswhatshesaid.blogspot.com/

I've deleted my blog and restarted.. Well fixing to!

Darci White said...

missed YOU! and wow, you have been busy! we are headed to florida for our week long vacation tomorrow! yippeeee! i'll be mia for a week as well. we'll have to "catch up" soon. :)

keeping you in my prayers - sorry to hear you received some bad news!