7.01.2009

dear summer,

dear summer,

just a little note to let you know how much i love you. everyday i wake up excited to start the day because i know your here! please feel free to stay as long as you want, for when you leave i feel so sad. there's so much i want to do while your here! so many get togethers, barbeques and swimming parties, all in your honor! and i know that one day all too soon, you'll have to go, but until then, lets spend it doing a lot of this:
and this:

i purchased it so we could play during your stay, and when you leave, i'll play it to remind me of how happy you make me, and look forward to your next visit!

love,
gigi

6 comments:

Nina said...

You've been added to my new link page!! Love visiting your blog - glad you found me in blogland!! xx Nina

Unknown said...

Fun...i could stare at that ocean pic all day long. Such a calming effect. Makes me want to play hooky from work :)-

Iva Messy said...

I LOVE the beach!! LOVE IT!!

:)

<3,
Iva

RCaitlin said...

I want to be on the beach :(. I have to spend my summer in an office. I will get a little time to just relax the week before school though!

Wearing Mascara said...

Ahh I feel the same way! I feel like summer is slipping away! I want it to stay much longer... what happened to June?!

Brown Girl said...

How fun! I love summer, I don't love the 110 degree temps too much though! Hope you had a fun 4th!