3.10.2009

the past few days...


so the past few days have been crazy busy, but super duper fun! here's some pictures of the two shoots i've done the past few days. robert and jodi's engagement session went really well. they are so funny and comfortable in front of the camera, which made it quite easy to get a ginormous amount of great pictures! josiah is the cutie patootie 10 month old below. he's a HAM~ i love his expressions.
this weekend i'm traveling an hour or so for another engagement shoot. this time with shane and april, an adorably fun couple. i'm excited to see what we come up with!
toodles!
p.s. don't mind the temporary header...it's under construction...:)





































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those turned out really good! I can't believe how much Josiah looks like Alexis!

Anonymous said...

thanks! i know he does, huh?! all 3 of her kids are beautiful.

Crystal said...

I LOVE these three! They are probably my fav's. I think the first one is my favorite - with his hands clasped. LOL...I was telling Steve how much he looked like Meghan. Guess they all look alike. ;o)