3.21.2009

my list of to-do's for today!


*order myself one of the above...it'll make my coffee even sweeter!http://polkadotrobot.com/
*shoot some of my favorite things...with my camera of course!
*finish the first painting of my "posh jet setter" series
*finish my embroidery project
*watch all of season 3 of the gilmore girls
*help lauryn use her sewing machine to make her hankie...
*bake brownies
*drink some pomegranite sweet tea
*play around on listography.com...just got my book and i'm super excited!
*start my home color inspiration book
i think that's enough to keep me busy...have a super sweet saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Listography...I've flipped through that book repeatedly at B&N. Just never bought it because I didn't like the art. I'm so wierd. Sounds like you've got lots of fun stuff planned for your day...enjoy!

P.S. I LIKE your banner...simple, to the point. love, buffy jo. :)