12.10.2008

a saturday all to myself!






since living at the lake, i've had so much more time to indulge in some of my favorite hobbies...my drawing journal being one. rarely do i leave home without it, for i find myself finding inspiration for a painting, or some sort of craft while driving...whether it be something off a logo, or whatnot. anyway, these little pieces of "art" are so fun to look through and draw inspiration from. the milla jane stuff shown is for a project i'm working on. anyway, i had a saturday all to myself, with j at the property working on the shop, and the kids at grandma and papa's, i played with my camera, painted, drew, embroidered and watched some good ol' girly movies. what a great saturday.


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all your little drawings! How precious!