12.30.2008

lauryns new painting

i just finished lauryns painting for her new room, and i'm crazy about it! it didn't photograph as well as i would've liked, so the colors aren't true, but regardless, the painting in person is exactly what i was wanting. raspberry, pumpkin, lime, turqoise, aqua, lemon, all muted. i just love the way it turned out. reminds me of a dream when your in between light and deep sleep, when nothing makes sense, yet it all makes sense. happy. comforting, colorful and mismatched. i love that she can pick out a part or section that is her favorite, where your eye natually draws to. around the sides are the lyrics to "somewhere over the rainbow". i just love it.








5 comments:

kelly said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!! This is absolutely, positively, incredibly wonderful!! I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Does your creativeness has no end? very, very cute! ~ mel

Lana said...

I love this! Very tailored and one of a kind. not to mention looks like you picked up at a high end childrens store. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

I found you through Sarah Markley's site and I love this painting! SO cute!!!