8.07.2010

M.I.A. once again... but with good reason!





I've neglected my little blog for so long. I'm so appreciative for those of you that have stuck with me! This year has been a whirlwind for our family. Six months ago, we started construction on our dream home! We are now getting ready to move in! I've started a blog of our home building process, {i know, i know, i started another blog, when i've been neglecting this one... it doesn't make any sense}... but, the craziness is just about over, and then i'll be back to blogging as usual. i'm thinking i'm going to keep both blogs, this one for my everyday finds and loves, photography and cuteness, and the other for all my home decor decisions, ideas, and inspirations. I love, love, love, decor, and both cowboy and i enjoy trying to live as green as possible, so i'll be discussing our green choices, both in building and decorating, as well. I'd love for you to follow both blogs, so if you would like, here's the link: casadebeam.blogspot.com

*sigh* a huge *THANKS* for sticking around! i love blogging, and i love the friends i've made here in blog land!

1 comment:

JMay said...

Congrats on the house, so exciting!