9.30.2008

our trip...



hi! i can't believe it's taken me so long to get a post up...but it's been a little crazy around here. there are fun, exciting projects in the works for the B family, and it's consuming most of our time.
anyway, j and i had an incredibly fantastic time on our little 10 year anniversary getaway. it was so nice to be alone, sleep in, ( well, our idea of sleeping in is 8am, since we're both earlybirds)...and just have a great time enjoying each others company.
seriously, he's my absolute favorite person, and i can't imagine spending the rest of my days with anyone but him.


well, it's getting to be time for my workout/training ( the 10K is coming on quick!!!), then it's on to schooling the kids and starting my deep fall cleaning. i'm hoping tonight to get a start on making the 4 sleep masks that have been ordered...gotta get on that...:)
have a happy day!

No comments: