8.27.2008

Milla Photography




well, i thought i'd better go ahead and introduce my newest addiction, milla. milla is short for amelia and camilla, which are j and i's picks for a girls name if we have another baby...one day...maybe...eh, who am i kidding. we're sooo not going to have another baby, well, at least not for a while, but adoption has been talked about...alot... :) lol...i guess i don't have a straight answer on that one...anyway, amelia and camilla are our first choices for a girl, and since we won't be adopting anytime in the near future, i decided to use my favorite spin on the names for a hobby that is so close to my heart.




i'm really not interested in taking pics of families, weddings, seniors. my passion is more artistic. i'll do it for friends, but to be quite honest, i don't want to deal with anyone like myself. i'm a hopeless perfectionist, and drive my photographers nuts with all the miniscule details i desire. i don't want to deal with anyone like that. it's bad enough i can't get away from myself to take a break from it, i don't need the added pressure of having to please someone who's just like me. ;)




anyway, you can look up milla at milla.smugmug.com~hope you enjoy it!

No comments: